Since 2012 DOREA (ID number: E10032547 / PIC number: 948488893) implemented 53 projects within ERASMUS+ programme KA2, KA1 and KA3: 14 projects as a project coordinator (host organisation), and 39 projects as a project partner (sending organisation). We have hosted around 600 project participants in our projects. The full list of DOREA Educational Institute projects can be seen below.
DOREA can join your project proposal too! DOREA’s general scope is to offer high quality non-formal education to adults and young people, covering the three main areas of non-formal education, that is socio-cultural (popular) education, education for personal development and professional training. If you are looking for a reliable partner with the excellent track record of the implemented projects, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com. For your easy reference please see our partner information form (PIF).
DOREA staff has a vast experience in management and financial management of complex projects co-financed by the EU, and specifically in the areas of preparation of strategic documents, tenders, agreements and proposals, the financial management and monitoring, as well as, coordination of suppliers, and partners, among others, dissemination of the results. Staff members were/are involved in programmes such as ERASMUS+ KA1, KA2 and KA3, HORIZON 2020, INTERREG, FP7, MEDA, LLP, Life+, YIA, ESF, MED, ENPI MED.
DOREA could take part in your projects:
- As local or international training course/workshop/seminar organiser
- As developer of training material and manuals
- As provider of expertise in personal and professional development of adults and youth
- As developer of regional policies designed to support social enterprises
- As supporter of entrepreneurship development and capacity building
- As developer and supporter of e-learning platform
- As strong partner in dissemination and exploitation of results at local, regional as well as national and international level