Core of Coaching
The Erasmus+ youth workers mobility project “Core of Coaching (CoC)” wants to improve the quality of youth work done in Europe, by focusing on the coaching and mentoring of volunteers. The main objectives of CoC are:
- Improve the coaching and mentoring competencies of 30 youth workers (out of which 9 facing fewer opportunities);
- Empower 30 youth workers to develop their own coaching and mentoring styles;
- Enhance the employability of the participants, through the knowledge acquired;
- Improve the quality of coaching and mentoring assistance provided to young people in their career choices;
- Increase the capacity of the organisations involved to recruit and train new staff and volunteers;
- Exchange the knowledge and best practices of the project through an online portfolio for promotion and dissemination;
The main activity of CoC will be a Training Course taking place from 24th September -until 3rd of October 2018, in Limassol, Cyprus. It will involve 30 youth workers involved in youth employability/employment/entrepreneurship coming from 9 countries: Cyprus, Czech Republic, F.Y.R.O.M., Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania and Spain.
The main method used will be experiential learning or learning by doing, which will be used in combination with others: Coaching, Informal learning, Somatic work and Systemic Work.
Check out project’s online portfolio here.
Disclaimer: This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained here.
PROGRAMME: Erasmus+ KA1: Youth Workers Mobility
PROJECT NUMBER: 2017-3-CY02-KA105-001161
VENUE: Limassol, Cyprus
- DOREA Educational Institute WTF, Cyprus
- Brno Connected z.s, Czech Republic
- AEGEE Frankfurt am Main e.V, Germany
- Ticket2Europe, Spain
- Vagamondo, Italy
- Egyesek Ifjusagi Egyesulet, Hungary
- Baltijos saviugdos centras, Lithuania
- Synergy Flow, Greece
- Republic Of Macedonia Goce Delcev State University Stip