CREATIVE READING AND WRITING: EXCHANGE OF TEACHING STRATEGIES IN ADULT EDUCATION
The main target groups in Poland are unemployed women 50+ poverty affected, seniors, people with physical disability, in France and Estonia – unemployed, women in age 50+, ethnic and national minorities, in Italy – schools drop-out young adults and needs (who no in education, entrepreneurship or training) and unemployed, in Cyprus – young unemployed adults, national minorities and migrants.
The specific objectives of this project are:
- to support the improvement of the level of competences for adult educators, those who work with learners with fewer opportunities;
- to allow them to acquire various abilities applicable to a wide variety of issues in media literacy field;
- to expose ICT tools that are embedded in purposeful learning, allowing to transfer knowledge from one tool to another;
- to improve competences of adult educators in planning and running own workshops in media literacy.
The final outcome of the project, E-TOOLKIT “Training Materials For Creative Reading And Writing” can be downloaded here.
Disclaimer: This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained here.
PROGRAMME: ERASMUS+ KA2: Strategic Partnership for Adult Learning
PROJECT NUMBER: 2017-1-PL01-KA204-038242
DURATION: 01/09/2017- 31/01/2019
TOTAL BUDGET: 52 275,00 EUR
- Stowarzyszenie VESUVIO, Poland
- Mittetulundusühing EURIKA, Estonia
- MITRA FRANCE, France
- TDM 2000 INTERNATIONAL, Italy
- DOREA Educational Institue WTF, Cyprus