Discovering skills and competencies: Teamwork, Communication and Conflict management
Date: 14th of December 2021
Venue: Changed to the online event due to epidemiological situation
Time: 11:00 – 14:00
Trainer: Ms Chrisie Doluay
This workshop aims to introduce participants to personal, social and learning to learn (PSL) competencies while helping them to discover their strengths as well as areas that require improvement. During the workshop participants will improve their teamwork and communication skills needed to enhance teamwork capacity, create a confident, relaxed, and constructive working environment.
Main aims of the workshop:
- Introducing of PSL competencies and their importance
- Helping participants to discover and evaluate their own skills and competencies in a structured way
- Enhancing participants employability skills, namely teamwork, communication and conflict management.
Each participant will receive access to online materials and a certificate of attendance.
FOLLOW UP WORKSHOPS
The workshop will be followed up by another 2 online workshops:
1) 11:00 -14:00 – 21st of December 2021: Teamwork, Communication and Conflict Management (part 2)
2) 11:00 -14:00 – 28th of December 2021: Motivation, Learning to Learn, Change Management
Workshops are a part of the Erasmus+ KA2 “Master” project activities. Please register for the event by filling the online form here: https://forms.gle/TE4AWB4ot8kmFcyf7 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +357 25 25 66 06.
You can also join our Facebook event here.
For more information about the workshop, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +357 25 25 66 06.