Opportunities with DOREA
DOREA Team is looking for participants from Cyprus to participate in upcoming Erasmus+ youth workers mobility training that will take place in Cantabria, Spain. For more information about the project, please see below.
Erasmus+ Youth workers mobility training “Revitalizing the countryside”
Dates: 31st March – 11th April 2019
Location: Cantabria, Spain
Short project description:This project is a response to a fast-increasing need of sustainable rural development promotion. The organiser of the 10-day course in Cantabria (an important worldwide agro tourism reference), Permacultura Cantabria, will work with 22 youth workers and young people towards creating new connections between the city and the village.
Upon completing 5 training modules designed for this course it will meet the following objectives:
1. Understand, apply and transfer knowledge in the field of sustainable rural development using new agro tourism models.
2. Foment entrepreneurship through identification of the key elements for the proper functioning of an exemplary agro tourism initiative.
3. Identify and develop new activities for further cooperation between partner organizations in the near future.
Check the project info pack here.
Participants: 2 participants
Requirements for participants:
- having an intermediate/advanced English level
- being active members in your own local community (as a volunteer or as a youth worker)
- interest in the topic
Conditions: The accommodation and meals will be covered by Erasmus+ programme and the travel tickets will be refunded after the training course according to Erasmus+ distance calculator – up to 530 euros.
How to apply?
To apply please fill the form below. Deadline to fill the applications – February 24th.
If You have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the training coordinator Viktoria at email@example.com, call us +357 25 25 66 06 or stop by our office (please inform us in advance about the meeting)