Discovering skills and competences
Date: 21st of November 2020
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
Trainer: Mrs. Crystal – Jade Lerios
Important: 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝘀.
This short workshop aims to introduce learners to personal, social, and learning to learn (PSL) competences, while helping them to discover their strengths as well as areas that requires improvement. During the workshop participants will also learn about the newly updated Europass platform, how they can benefit by registering to it as well as how to prepare detailed and well-structured Europass CV that fits European standards.
Main aims of the workshop:
- Introduction of the PSL competences
- Help participants to discover and evaluate their own skills and competencies in a structured way
- Introduce the newly updated Europass platform and new features of it such as receiving suggestions of interesting jobs and courses that are relevant for the user, sharing one’s profile with employers and recruiters for new job opportunities, etc.
- Assist learners to transfer their knowledge, skills, and competences to Europass profile and CV
- Provide tips and advice on how to phrase skills & knowledge in a more employer friendly manner will be given
Each participant will receive printed workshop material, access to online materials and the certificate of attendance.
Health & safety measure guidelines will be implemented – participants are asked to wear masks, keep the social distance, etc.
The workshop is a part of the Erasmus+ KA2 “Master” project activities. It is FREE, however due to limited space available and COVID-19 measures, the pre-registration is required. Please register to the event by filling the online form here: https://forms.gle/58rdxuwd9SDHRa177 or send an email to email@example.com or call +357 25 25 66 06
Only registered participants will receive a link to a zoom meeting and online materials.
You can also join our Facebook event here.
For more information about the workshop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +357 25 25 66 06.