Opportunities with DOREA
DOREA Team is inviting you to take part in the upcoming online virtual mobility that will take place on the 23rd – 30th of April. All lessons will be held ONLINE because of the COVID-19 pandemic (in the ZOOM platform). 30 participants from all of Europe will take place in the online course. You can download the course info pack here.
The online training is organised as a part of the Erasmus+ KA2 project “New Upskilling Pathways for Adult Migrants In Craftsmanship” that aims to promotee up-skilling and re-skilling of adult migrants (18 to 35 years) with basic craftsmanship skills in EU countries through an innovative educational format integrating transversal and entrepreneurial skills.
The program is aimed at people who:
- are migrants/ have a migrant background;
- are from 18 to 35 years old;
- already have at least basic skills in crafting;
- want to gain knowledge in the e-commerce field in order to sell their traditional hand-crafted products;
- want to develop their entrepreneurial skills;
During the online session taking place between 23rd -30th of April 2021, you gain knowledge in the areas such as:
- Marketing, Strategic and Business Management;
- Brand building, brand strategy;
- How to create an effective business plan, etc.
At the end of the training, you will be asked to provide feedback. The participants who will take part in all the workshops will receive certificates of attendance and gained competences.
How to register?
To register for the activities, please fill in the online form here.
If You have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the project coordinator Viktoria at email@example.com, call us at +357 25 25 66 06.