ERASMUS+ KA3 VET – LET’S BOOST COOPERATION
DOREA is inviting VET centers, business and NGOs to work together in tackling youth unemployment in Europe. This is one of target for Erasmus+ KA3 VET-Business Partnerships on Work-based learning and Apprenticeships programmes.
The main objectives of the programme are:
- The overall aim of the Call is to tackle high youth unemployment and skills mismatch issue – bridge the gap between the worlds of education and business, improve the relevance of education and training to labour market needs and raise excellence.
- Call invites the submission of proposals on VET-business partnerships, to develop work-based learning and thus contribute to the Riga objective – to promote work-based learning in all its forms, with special attention to apprenticeships.
In both Lots (there are 2), applicants should set up and implement new cooperation structures on sustainable VET-business partnerships based on a skills needs assessment and possibly taking into account a sectoral dimension. The activities should be linked to cross-border or inter-regional cooperation strategies, local or regional economic development strategies or macro-regional strategies. Therefore this call is for different organisations which are interested in creating long-term cooperation, bring the change in their region while boosting potential of young people.
For more information about the call, please click here.
Deadline for application is coming soon: 17th January 2017, 12.00 noon (Brussels time – CET). European Commission is planning to grant around 20 project proposals.
DOREA AS PARTNER FOR YOUR SUCCESS
DOREA is open for cooperation in project proposals:
- We can bring our expertise in project writing and implementation;
- We can provide our knowledge as well as network that we have developed throughout the years cooperating with different experts in various fields;
- We are strong in dissemination and exploitation of project results.
If you have project idea and would be interested to collaborate, do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +357 25256606 or Skype (dorea.educational.institute).