BE PART OF ENTER UNITY – EU4U PROJECT
DOREA Educational Institute is looking for participants from Cyprus (3) to take part in training course that will take place during 8-15 November 2016 in Limassol, Cyprus.
“Enter Unity – EU4U” youth initiative project will focus on boosting awareness tools among youth workers, present challenges that candidate countries to EU face at the moment and sharing good practices from current member states. The enlargement of the European Union has increased the potential for mobility in education and training, as well as in the labour market, thereby creating the need to prepare EU citizens to develop their learning and professional pathways in a broader geographical context (Council of the European Union, 2008). Practical workshops will focus on promotion tools about youth opportunities that European Union is giving, importance of cultural exchange in young people’s life. Creative practical methods will encourage having dialogue on European Union, civic participation in nowadays challenges as migration, social crisis concerning refugees massive movement. Hence, the project aims to provide the necessary information and knowledge for the participants on the issue.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- To explore current situation regarding EU values, social challenges and youth participation in civic society
- To search the good practices in programme and partner countries
- To create a strong and sustainable network of partners and associated partners
- To train youth workers about EU concept and principles
- To promote and advocate about youth civic participation on local and European level
- To increase the knowledge, skills and capacities of the partners to continue supporting youth even after the EU4U project is over.
For more information and details of call please go here. We will wait for applications until 26th October 2016 to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com or +357 25 25 6606.