DOREA Educational Institute is looking for 8 persons from Cyprus to participate in Erasmus+ Youth mobility training course which will take place in Majadas, Spain from 15th till 23rd of July 2017.
Working in Europe is an Erasmus+ Youth exchange training course will focus on:
- Promoting social inclusion of young people
- Encouraging healthy behaviours by promoting outdoor activities and grassroots sport as a means to endorse healthy lifestyles and social inclusion and active participation of young people in society
- Raise awareness of European citizenship and the rights that accompany it
The Non-Formal education activities will take place during the training course – mainly team building games, videos, simulation games, experiential activities, good practices sharing, excursions, reflex groups, intercultural evenings, creative actions/activities, sports and natural activities.
The accommodation and meals will be covered by Erasmus+ programme and the travel tickets will be refunded according to Erasmus+ distance calculator.
The requirements for the participants:
- Age: between 18-24 years old
- English language: at least B1 level
- Residents of Cyprus only
- Availability to travel from 14th till 24th of July
- Interest in sports, healthy lifestyle would be an advantage
To apply please send us Your motivation letter to email@example.com
If You have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the training coordinator Viktorija at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +357 25 25 66 06