Stepping in the shoes of social entrepreneurship – Youth workers mobility
DOREA Team is inviting 3 people (residents of Cyprus) to take part in the upcoming youth workers mobility training that will take place on 23 September – 02 October 2021 in Iasi, Romania (including travel days). The training course will gather 33 participants from 11 countries – Romania, Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia and Turkey.
The Erasmus+ KA1 project “Stepping in the shoes of social entrepreneurship” is aiming to:
– to develop youth workers from 11 countries with the competencies of involving young people in the development of social entrepreneurship;
– to increase the knowledge of the participants with new concrete tools of development in social entrepreneurship that can be used to improve the employability of young people;
Training course participants will develop their competencies regarding creating and running a business with social impact, will be able to distinguish between entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship, and will know notions and terminology specific to this field. In addition, the participants will develop ideas on how future social entrepreneurs could be trained. Furthermore, participants will learn the CANVAS business model and the opportunity to raise funds through kick starter – as two tools that can be used by young people who will be involved in developing social enterprises.
During the training course, these non-formal education methods will be applied: definitions of terminology, conceptual delimitation, workshops, world café, polemic chairs, TV show simulation, Books of Europe, SWOT analysis etc.
Board and lodging will be 100% provided by the project coordinator EuroDEMOS and the travel costs will be reimbursed according to the Erasmus+ rules – up to 275 euros per participant.
For more information, download the info pack here .
- know English (this will be the language used within the training);
- be over 18 years old;
- be active youth leaders/youth workers;
- have a strong motivation and interest to participate at the training;
- have openness for working in a intercultural background and to respect other cultures;
- participate on the whole duration of the training;
- assume the responsibility of initiating locale/international activities according to the competences developed within the training and with the support of the project partner;
- be actively involved in the disseminate process and follow-up.
How to register?
To register for an online course please fill in the online form here. Deadline: 15th of September 2021.
If You have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the project coordinator Viktoria at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at +357 25 25 66 06.