DOREA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE REGISTRATION,
CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULING AND REFUND POLICY.
It’s important for DOREA Educational Institute to help our customers register to our courses while being fully aware of the commitment after registration, what are cancellation procedures, rescheduling possibilities and the refund policy. This registration policy is effective as of June 14, 2016. This Registration Policy applies to the following web site, which is owned and/or maintained by DOREA Educational Institute: www.dorea.org.
Registration through the DOREA Educational Institute website is three-step:
- PRE-REGISTRATION FORM (can be found at the bottom of each course page) which serves as a general express of interest form. This is not a final registration, thus enrolment cannot be considered final until the Final ERASMUS+ KA1 (Staff Mobility) ENROLMENT REGISTRATION FORM is filled in and the enrolment confirmation from DOREA Educational Institute is received via e-mail.
- ERASMUS+ KA1 (Staff Mobility) ENROLMENT REGISTRATION FORM further (ENROLMENT REGISTRATION) is the pre-final registration to one of the course sessions. The link to this form will be received by the participant after completion of the PRE-REGISTRATION FORM or by e-mail directly from DOREA Educational Institute.
- After the completion of registration, DOREA Educational Institute will issue the course package invoice, which is due to be paid on the specified date: 1. In case the invoice was not received by the participant, the registration of the participant is not considered complete 2. In case the invoice is not paid until the due date DOREA keeps the right to cancel the course enrolment at any given time.
By filling in the final ENROLMENT REGISTRATION FORM participant agrees that he/she is required to use his/her best endeavours to meet the requirements of the course selected and to abide by the rules and regulations as well as policies of DOREA Educational Institute. (Information on DOREA Educational Institute policies, rules and regulations is located on the website www.dorea.org).
By registering to the training course participant agrees with the following terms and conditions:
- Provide DOREA Educational Institute with the relevant documents such as Learning/ Mobility Agreements/ Europass Certificates at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Any delays in receiving the documents from the sending institutions will cause delays in communication from DOREA Educational Institute.
- Provide DOREA Educational Institute with the relevant and full information of the flight details at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled course date (only if the airport transfer option is included in the course package selected). Namely:
- Name of Airlines of Arrival / Departure Flight
- Flight number of Arrival / Departure Flight
- Date & Time of Arrival / Departure Flight
- The terminal of Arrival / Departure Flight
- Accommodation name & address for the airport transfers of Arrival / Departure Flight.
In case of provision of insufficient information within the specified period (14 days in advance of the scheduled course date), the full cost of an airport transfer will be faced and no refund will be applied.
- Participant agrees that all the course session and any related material supplied by the DOREA Educational Institute are copyright, remain the property of the DOREA Educational Institute and might constitute a breach of the Copyright Act in case of unauthorised use.
- Participant understands that the classroom seating is limited and in order to assure a place in the course, to avoid disappointment it is recommended to complete the final enrolment registration at least 40 days prior to the course date.
- Participant understands that the particular course packages are limited (packages, which include the accommodation option, namely: ‘All in One Single Room’ and ‘All in One Double Room’), thus participant might be suggested to choose the course package which does not include the accommodation ‘Basic Course Package’. To avoid disappointment it is recommended to complete the final enrolment registration at least 40 days prior to the course date.
- Participant agrees to fill in the online expectation form at least 14 days prior to the course date. The online expectation form will be sent by DOREA Educational Institute by E-mail after completion of the final ENROLMENT REGISTRATION.
- Participant agrees to fill in the online feedback form as late as 7 days after the commencement of the course. The online feedback form will be sent by DOREA Educational Institute by E-mail after completion of the course, on the last day of the training.
DOREA Educational Institute will confirm enrolled participants by email no later than 30 days prior to the course date, except the cases when pre-registration/registration is received less than 30 days prior to the course. If enrolment confirmation was not received (which might occur due to technical reasons), please call +357 25256606 or feel free to otherwise contact our office.
CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER AND REFUND POLICY
- Training course registrations will not be confirmed until the final ENROLMENT REGISTRATION is complete and billing information is received by DOREA Educational Institute in full.
- In order to cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit all cancellation requests within 60 calendar days of registration and no later than 30 days prior to the scheduled course date in order to receive a refund, the final refund amount will be equal to the paid course package amount minus the amount of 50 EUR (administrative costs), the transfer may take up to 60 calendar days, since receiving the bank data.
- No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period (see above) will incur the full cost of registration. Additionally, if you withdraw during the training, your training history will reflect as "Incomplete" and you will be charged the full course amount.
- Course withdrawals or skipped training days will cause the cancellation of the training certificate and in such cases, certificates will not be handed out due to the violation of registration policy.
Cancellation BY DOREA EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE AND REFUND POLICY
- DOREA Educational Institute reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrolment at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- DOREA Educational Institute is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled and the customer received notification by email within the period specified above.
- If a training session is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances “force majeure”, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course. Expenses that occurred due to “Force majeure” circumstances are not subject to a financial refund. The amount paid for a Course booking is turned into a Course Credit, which can be deemed in the future with no expiration date.
- We will allow the payment credit to be used by any member of the staff, therefore enabling the name change of that participant.
- Credit will be valid for all bookings you make through the DOREA website www.dorea.org/registration between now and 31 December 2022
Thank you for your cooperation in complying with DOREA Educational Institute registration cancellation/rescheduling and refund policy. DOREA Educational Institute