Opportunities with DOREA
DOREA Team is looking for participants from Cyprus to participate in upcoming Erasmus+ youth workers mobility training that will take place in Wisla, Poland. For more information about the project, please see below.
Erasmus+ Youth workers mobility long-term training “LET(LearnEducateTeach)meTRY”
- 1st training: 17-25 February 2018
- 2nd training: 04 – 11 September 2018
Location: Wisla, Poland
Please note, that applicant will have to participate in both training courses abroad as well as the training course back in Cyprus.
Short project description: Project “LET(LearnEducateTeach)meTRY” is an international training of youth workers, leaders of intercultural facilitation organizations, involving 26 youth workers (and 2 experienced trainers) from Poland, France, Greece, Italy, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Malta, Cyprus, Hungary, Romania, Spain.
The long-term project involves three phases:
- The mobility of youth workers – training in the context of the facilitation of intercultural groups.
- A local phase in which staff will test and adapt the created methods to excluded youth groups, intercultural communities with whom they work every day.
- Mobility, in the context of work on re-evaluation of local action and the quality of methods used in the context of international projects and the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities
Read more about the project here. Download project info pack here.
Participants: 2 participants (age 18-35)
Requirements for participants:
- at least B1 English level
- residents of Cyprus
- should be involved in youth work as trainers, facilitators or youth workers or are willing to work in the mentioned field in future
Conditions: The accommodation and meals will be covered by Erasmus+ programme and the travel tickets will be refunded after the training course according to Erasmus+ distance calculator – up to 360 euros.
How to apply?
To apply please fill this form. Deadline to fill the applications – January 12th.
If You have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the training coordinator Viktorija at email@example.com, call us +357 25 25 66 06 or stop by our office (please inform us in advance about the meeting).