Looking for partners
DOREA would like to invite organisations to join our already prepared project proposal for Erasmus+ KA1 Youth workers mobility projects for the upcoming application deadline 26th of April 2017.
The aim of the project is to develop youth workers’ competencies on video making as a powerful tool for promoting their organisations in order to reach young people and increase their impact.
Our objectives are:
- To increase awareness among youth workers about the importance of video as a tool for disseminating their results and raise the visibility of their organisations in order to increase their impact.
- To provide youth workers with knowledge on how to create a story with a clear message, to film efficiently and to use media channels effectively in order to promote it and reach their target group.
- To develop youth worker’s skills in filming, editing and publishing videos.
- To increase participants understanding of media, the process of creating media messages with a special focus on social media as one of the most popular communication channels of young people these days.
- To apply the knowledge and skills acquired by participants creating 6 promotional videos for 6 local organisations in order to increase their impact.
- To strengthen participants’ knowledge of the Erasmus + Programme and to provide them with the context to develop new project ideas.
The target group of this TC are youth workers, the staff of youth NGOs, volunteers and newcomers in the field interested in expanding their skill set.
If your organisation is interested in being our partner in this project, we kindly ask you to send us the PIF document to firstname.lastname@example.org until the 20th of April 2017.