The European Commission has launched a public survey in order to reflect European people’s need when it comes to finding information online on training, education or employment. The survey is available in different languages such as English, Spanish, French, Romanian, Portuguese, German and Italian. You can fill in the survey here until June 18th. It only takes five minutes!
Building skills among HE students and supporting refugees: The MOONLIGHT project organised the second webinar on May 30th at 15:15 CEST. You can see webinar recording here.
A study made by the European Commission was published on May 10th 2017. “This study has been conceptualised and implemented in order to examine the transformation of jobs in the digital economy in the European Union, investigating the penetration of digital technologies into workplaces, the digital skills required by employers and the digital skills currently available in workplaces.” You can find all the related documents here.
The conference will take place in Thessaloniki (Greece) from 25th to 28th of October 2017 and the main theme will be – Work & Education aligned to the future.
The conference will talk about different aspects and share experiences and best practices about:
- What’s the role of VET providers in the upskilling and reskilling of today’s labour force?
- How to make use of the New Skills Agenda and how can it connect VET, the labour market and the digital world?
- How could EfVET contribute to future discussions on the issues engaging not only VET schools but also SME’s and others stakeholders and partners?
- How can businesses and the different stakeholders assist each other in defining the skill needs in the short and in the long run?
- How will the technological changes and innovations affect teaching and learning?
- How to establish bridges between VET and higher education?
You can found out more about the conference programme, speakers and location on its website.
Registration is open until 31st of July 2017, get your seat now here.
Prepared by Jeanne Allard