Be smart, be tolerant!
The ”BE SMART, BE TOLERANT!” (BEST) project aims to develop a training kit for young people and youth workers to help them better respond to the challenges generated by the phenomenon of spreading fake news that affects us more and more intensely.
- During the project implementation, the partners will organize:
- 2 learning activities with 12 youth workers from partner organizations
- 3 training workshops with the target group of 60 young persons
- 3 training workshops with a group of 40 youth workers of other organizations from partner countries
- 5 awareness campaigns for 1000 young persons
- 4 multiplier events
The project's intellectual output will be the ”BEST” kit, which consists of the guide and 4 animated videos. The kit will be used for developing competencies of young persons and youth workers to prevent the spreading of fake news and to be more conscious about the possible consequences of this phenomenon in our lives.
Find more information about the project by visiting the project website here.
Disclaimer: This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained here.
PROGRAMME: ERASMUS+ KA2: Cooperation partnerships in youth
PROJECT NUMBER: 2022-2-RO01-KA220-YOU-000099705
DURATION: 01/03/2023 - 30/06/2024
TOTAL BUDGET: 120 000,00 EUR
Asociatia SMART Educational Projects, Romania (Coordinator)
DOREA Educational Institute, Cyprus
Erasmus Learning Academy, Italy
European Network for Training and Skills, Spain