Youth workers’ mobility ‘’Decode the deception’’
DOREA is inviting youth workers and trainers living in Cyprus to take part in an upcoming training. The training is organised as a part of the Erasmus+ KA2 project “Be Smart, be Tolerant”. The BEST project aims to increase the capacity of youth workers to identify fake news and motivate young people to get involved in combating this phenomenon. The project will develop a training kit for young people and youth workers to help them better respond to the challenges generated by the phenomenon of spreading fake news that affects us more and more intensely.
During the training, participants will be introduced to the third chapter of the BEST guidebook focuses on gamification and non-formal methods for youth activities. The detailed training programme can be found here.
DATES: 29th of October – 4th of November 2023 (travel dates included)
LOCATION: Bologna, Italy
PARTICIPANTS: 3 participants
COUNTRIES: Romania – Spain – Italy – Cyprus
DOREA will take care of flight tickets and accommodation as well as provide a daily allowance for meals.
- Residents of Cyprus
- At least B1 English language level
- Strongly interested in exploring the topic – fake news phenomena
- Are working with youth
- Motivated to work on the development of their personal and professional competencies in an international setting (communication, teamwork, problem-solving, conflict management and presentation);
- Motivated to take part in Erasmus + project, work in an international team and share their experiences in the follow-up period;
- Ready to work in a mix-intercultural learning environment, to contribute to successful project implementation;
More information about the training can be found in the info pack.
How to apply for youth exchange?
To apply for youth exchange, please fill in the online form here. Deadline – 17th of October 2023.
If You have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the training coordinator Viktoria at email@example.com, or call us at +357 25 25 66 06.