DOREA is inviting trainers, educators, youth workers, activists and anyone interested in women empowerment topic living in Cyprus to take part in an upcoming study visit that will take place from the 4th to the 8th of June 2023, in Lublin, Poland. The study visit is organised as a part of the Erasmus+ KA2 project “Diversity Leaders Coalition”.
DATES: 4 – 8 June 2023 (travel dates included)
LOCATION: Lublin, Poland
- Residents of Cyprus
- At least B1 English language level
- Strongly interested in exploring the topic
- Motivated to work on the development of their personal and professional competencies in an international setting (communication, teamwork, problem-solving, conflict management and presentation)
- Motivated to take part in Erasmus + project, work in an international team and share their experiences in the follow-up period
- Ready to work in a mix-intercultural learning environment, to contribute to successful project implementation
You can also find the study visit programme here.
Food, accommodation and travel costs are covered by the Erasmus+ programme.
“Diversity Leaders Coalition” project
By implementing the project “Diversity Leaders Coalition”, we want to counteract gender inequalities, exclusion, and insufficient diversity in public life by taking up topics such as supporting the development of women’s competencies, herstory, women’s leadership, diversity & inclusion, non-violent communication, microaggression, setting boundaries, managing diverse teams and multiculturalism. Moreover, we want to strengthen the potential of the organization and develop new educational materials.
Overall, the project aims to develop innovative educational materials for organizations and educators working for diversity and for women which will:
- Increase participants’ linguistic, intercultural, and substantive competencies.
- Increase the potential of partner organizations thanks to the exchange of experiences and gaining new educational tools;
- Support for women in the local community;
- Enhance the internationalization of the leader’s activities.
How to apply?
To apply for a study visit, please fill in the online form here. Deadline – 19th of May 2023.
If You have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the training coordinator Viktoria at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +357 25 25 66 06.