DOREA is inviting youth living in Cyprus to take part in an upcoming youth exchange that will take place from the 20th to the 27th of April 2023, in Avala, Serbia. The exchange is organised as a part of the Erasmus+ KA2 project “Eco-Entrepreneurship & Circular Economy: On the Path to Sustainable Change”.
DATES: 20 – 27 April 2023 (travel dates included)
LOCATION: Avala, Serbia
PARTICIPANTS: 6 per country (5 participants + 1 group leader)
COUNTRIES: North Macedonia – Serbia – Kosovo* -Montenegro – Bosnia and Herzegovina – Cyprus
- 18- 30 years old
- Residents of Cyprus
- At least B1 English language level
- Strongly interested in exploring the topic – Eco – entrepreneurship, and circular economy.
- Motivated to work on the development of their personal and professional competencies in an international setting (communication, teamwork, problem-solving, conflict management and presentation);
- Motivated to take part in Erasmus + project, work in an international team and share their experiences in the follow-up period;
- Ready to work in a mix-intercultural learning environment, to contribute to successful project implementation;
More information about the training could be found in the Info Pack.
“Eco-Entrepreneurship & Circular Economy: On the Path to Sustainable Change” project
The project aims to work with the concepts of eco-entrepreneurship and circular economy, to be able to develop competencies of young people, young people with fewer opportunities in these areas, and to transfer the principles of circular economy in their practices to become more green, sustainable youth organizations ready to face ecological and sustainable challenges of 21st century.
The project involves 6 youth organizations from North Macedonia, Serbia, Cyprus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, and Montenegro.
How to apply for youth exchange?
To apply for youth exchange, please fill in the online form here. Deadline – 15th of February 2023.
If You have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the training coordinator Viktoria at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at +357 25 25 66 06.