Opportunities with DOREA
DOREA Team is inviting youth workers to take part in an upcoming training course that will take place from the 12th to the 17th of November 2022, in Niš, Serbia. The training courses are organised as a part of the Erasmus+ KA2 project “Eco-Entrepreneurship & Circular Economy: On the Path to Sustainable Change”.
DATES: 12 – 17 September 2022
LOCATION: Niš, Serbia
PARTICIPANTS: 3 per country
COUNTRIES: North Macedonia – Serbia – Kosovo* -Montenegro – Bosnia and Herzegovina – Cyprus
Participants of the Tool Trade Event should have the following background:
● Youth workers in age 18 +, residents of Cyprus
● Strongly interested in exploring the topic – Eco – entrepreneurship, and circular economy.
● Motivated to work on the development of their personal and professional competencies in an international setting (communication, teamwork, problem-solving, conflict management, facilitation, and presentation);
● Motivated to take part in Erasmus + project, work in an international team and share their experiences in the follow-up period;
● Ready to work in a mix-intercultural learning environment, to contribute to successful project implementation;
More information about the training could be found here: Info pack and time schedule.
“Eco-Entrepreneurship & Circular Economy: On the Path to Sustainable Change” project
The project aims to work with the concepts of eco-entrepreneurship and circular economy, to be able to develop competencies of young people, young people with fewer opportunities in these areas, and to transfer the principles of circular economy in their practices to become more green, sustainable youth organizations ready to face ecological and sustainable challenges of 21st century.
The project involves 6 youth organizations from North Macedonia, Serbia, Cyprus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, and Montenegro.
How to register for the activities?
To register for the activities, please fill in the online form here. Deadline – 5th of November 2022.
If You have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the training coordinator Viktoria at email@example.com, or call us at +357 25 25 66 06.