The project “GrowINg – SME’s Growth and Innovation through Learning at the Workplace”, an initiative supported by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Commission (call EACEA/36/2018) foresees the development of tools & resources addressed to managers and human resources managers of SMEs.
Gathering six partners from Portugal, Greece, Cyprus and Italy, the project aims at designing, testing and validate a strategy for Career Guidance in SMEs, integrating practices to promote adult education at the workplace and strengthen employees’ entrepreneurial skills.
GrowINg is a 2-years project addressed to managers and human resources managers of SMEs, professionals of VET and adult education providers and other professionals providing services to SMEs. The project started on January/2020 and at this stage partners are performing a brief study to identify needs and good practices at national and European level related to the:
- workers’ career guidance opportunities provided by SMEs
- promotion of adult learning at the workplace
- assessment and reinforcement of workers’ entrepreneurial skills
The consortium structured two surveys addressed to different target groups and available in different languages:
- Surveys addressed to managers and human resources managers of SMEs available in English and Greek
- Surveys addressed to VET and adult education providers available in English and Greek
We kindly invite you to take part in the survey until the 22nd of May 2020.
For further information please send us an email to email@example.com or call us +357 25 25 66 06.