OWN THE POTENTIAL OF ENVIRONMENT IN NON-FORMAL EDUCATION
Own the Potential of Environment in Non-formal Education (OPEN Education) is a youth workers mobility project focused on introducing different approaches when it comes to the organisation of educational programmes. For OPEN Education we have four aims:
- To train 35 youth workers in creating educational learning environments in different contexts
- To improve the quality of 14 youth organisations in the way how they work with youngsters
- To disseminate and spread 15 educational videos to 140 external youth organisations (10 per partner)
- To disseminate and spread educational material created by the participating youth workers to 380 external youth workers through a guidebook
OPEN Education will improve the skills and competencies of 35 youth workers and 14 youth organisations coming from Denmark, the Netherlands, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, -FYROM, Italy, Latvia, Romania, Greece, Lithuania, Belgium, Spain and Cyprus. All youth workers and youth organisations in OPEN Education are working with youngsters back in their surroundings using different methods and tools. Through OPEN Education youth workers and youth organisations will improve themselves in a way that they become more daring and innovative when it comes to placing youngsters in a different environment in which an educational programme can be created.
As a result of OPEN Education, there will be educational videos, which have the purpose of letting trainers and youth workers show good and bad examples when working with groups and a guidebook will be created in order to let youth workers show various tools which they can implement in their surrounding when it comes to youth work.
The long-term benefits of OPEN Education are the quality improvement of national and international training courses, projects, that international projects will be labelled as useful and educational for young people instead of holidays.
Disclaimer: This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained there.
PROGRAMME: Erasmus+ KA1: Mobility for youth workers
PROJECT NUMBER: 2016-2-CY02-KA105-000827
DURATION: 01.08.2016 – 30.09.2017
TOTAL BUDGET: 30 856,00 EUR
- DOREA Educational Institute WTF, Cyprus
- ProActive’nGO, z.s, Czech Republic
- e-arch, Italy
- INTER ALIA, Greece
- Erasmus Studentu Tinklas ESN Lietuva, Lithuania
- Ticket2Europe, Spain
- NaturKultur e.V., Germany
- Municipality of Stip, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- SDRUDZENIE ZNAM I MOGA, Bulgaria
- Izdzivo ideju, Latvia
- DANSK ICYE, Denmark
- FEDERATIA YOUNG MEN`S CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATIONS, Romania
- Centar za osobni i profesionalni razvoj Syncro – Synergy Croatia, Croatia
- Biedriba Piedzivojuma Gars, Latvia