Opportunities with DOREA
DOREA Team is looking for participants from Cyprus to participate in upcoming Erasmus+ youth workers mobility training that will take place in Wisla, Poland. For more information about the project, please see below.
Erasmus+ Youth workers mobility long-term training “LET(LearnEducateTeach)meTRY”
- 1st training: 17-25 February 2018
- 2nd training: 04 – 11 September 2018
Location: Wisla, Poland
Please note, that applicant will have to participate in both training courses abroad as well as the training course back in Cyprus.
Short project description: Project “LET(LearnEducateTeach)meTRY” is an international training of youth workers, leaders of intercultural facilitation organizations, involving 26 youth workers (and 2 experienced trainers) from Poland, France, Greece, Italy, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Malta, Cyprus, Hungary, Romania, Spain.
The long-term project involves three phases:
- The mobility of youth workers – training in the context of the facilitation of intercultural groups.
- A local phase in which staff will test and adapt the created methods to excluded youth groups, intercultural communities with whom they work every day.
- Mobility, in the context of work on re-evaluation of local action and the quality of methods used in the context of international projects and the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities
Participants: 2 participants (age 18-35)
Requirements for participants:
- at least B1 English level
- residents of Cyprus
- should be involved in youth work as trainers, facilitators or youth workers or are willing to work in the mentioned field in future
Conditions: The accommodation and meals will be covered by Erasmus+ programme and the travel tickets will be refunded after the training course according to Erasmus+ distance calculator – up to 360 euros.
How to apply?
If You have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the training coordinator Viktorija at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us +357 25 25 66 06 or stop by our office (please inform us in advance about the meeting).